About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Track Mind

I love chocolate for so many reasons. The biggest reason is mostly because I believe it can heal a broken heart. It's the best kind of therapy! (That and watching every movie Christian Bale has ever made). So when I saw this commercial I immediately loved it. I love chocolate, men in pink, and am wildly attracted to Spaniards. Jeez... what more do you need from life?!


You're my hero Ms. Brown! Ms. Brown is a strong, independent woman who doesn't need a man to complete her... but knows an attractive man when she sees one! haha

1 comment: