About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Best Friend-Boy to Ever Remember that My Favorite Fruit is Peaches

I literally have the best friend-boy (Mitchell) ever. After helping me study for an Abnormal Psychology exam that I completely bombed... I told him I was moving to Chicago to study at an Art Institute haha. He asked when he could take me there and I said yesterday. We agreed we'd leave at midnight haha. I ended up needing to get a pair of khaki pants so on our way he stopped in the middle of my complex. Our conversation went a little like this haha...

Mitchell: "What's that?"
Midge: "... What?"
Mitchell: "Over there by the light!"
Midge: "I don't know!"
Mitchell: "Well go check it out! It's your apartment complex!"
Midge: "What are you talking about?!"
Mitchell: "Just go!"
Shoves me out of his car.

So I walk over to what ever it was he was pointing at and saw this on the ground:


It was the most awesome thing that's ever happened to me! And he remembered my favorite fruit! "Can life get any better?! I submit that it cannot!" (Brian Regan). 

Thanks, Mitchell! 

Check out this funny song about my favorite fruit, it is quite hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment