About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Saturday, September 17, 2011

An "A" in Stats??

The funniest story I have about my Elementary years is when I failed my 5th Grade Art Class. I was a pretty artsy-fartsy type of child and enjoyed art and music. I brought my report card home filled with good grades... except for Art. My mother actually laughed out loud! I remember he making fun of it for a while. I finally fixed my grade (which was a huge misunderstanding by the way) but to this day my mother and I laugh about the only class I ever failed. We tonight I had a very similar experience as I checked my grades online for college. I checked my Statistics class and started cracking up! I immediately called my mother and asked her if she remembered me failing my 5th Grade art class. She laughed and said, "Of course I remember that!" I then told her that I have a 101.6% in my Statistics class. Which is hilarious because I have hated math my entire life and have never been able to understand it. Is it a mistake? Probably. But I still find it absolutely hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment