About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Monday, April 30, 2012

Mighty Midge - Melting in El Mirage

Last year I spent the summer in Alaska. Can't believe that was a whole year ago! Well, this year I'm living with my grandparents in El Mirage, Arizona! Talk about one extreme climate to the next. It's been great so far and surprisingly, I love the heat!

So my best friend is getting married. It's been killing me having to wait to post it! Beaves is getting married and I'm the Maid of Honor! I'm excited with the planning and coordinating for an August wedding.

Keep checking for more details about the wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Love you tons and it was so great to talk to you on the phone last night!! I'm glad you posted again! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete