About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meanwhile... Back In Utah

I am back in Utah! After spending over twelve hours in various airports, dealing with traveling standby and planes that smell like rotten body odor... I am back! And let me just say, I have never been so happy to be back after all of that shananigans. I did meet a nice man on the plane from San Francisco to Salt Lake City though. I don't know his name, I never asked, but he graduated from BYU Hawaii so we talked about that for a while. He asked me if this was my first year at college... HAHA! I laughed and said it was my third year, I just look really young. (Never mind that I am young... we'll just skip that part, haha).

It's weird to think that just ten hours ago I was still in the air. Now I'm resuming my unproductive/non-exciting life while listening to John Mayer's newest CD. - Which is wonderful by the way, everyone should check it out. My favorite is Something Like Olivia.

Arizona was great. I'll miss the heat, surprisingly. I'll miss laughing at my Grandpa's crazy sayings and hearing all of my Grandma's adventures as a Las Vegas flight attendant. I'm just missing Arizona period. But I know Utah will be good to me... maybe. Until it's time to leave for Idaho to visit Brittany for a the Fourth of July! All in all... one chapter of my summer is closing as another opens. We'll see how it turns out! I know I'm excited.

These last three years... I know they've been hard. But now it's time to get out of the Desert and into the sun. Even if it's alone. ~The Format

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you! Be prepared to be mauled by the little ones. They are super excited:)

    ReplyDelete