About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Keep Your Head Up

You know, today just was not a very good day. I was sad today... not for any reason in particular but for a lot of things that seemed to amount to a lot. I think something triggered in my Parenting and Child Guidance class and I just got really sad all of a sudden. I was feeling pretty lonely and a little forgotten when I got to my LDS Marriage and Family class. I said a little prayer in my heart that Heavenly Father would send me an angel to help me out. Just someone to smile or say hello or that I would run into someone that I know. About the time I was saying a prayer, my friend Saley texted me! She asked me if I was doing anything tonight, which I wasn't so we went shopping and then she bought me dinner afterwards. I didn't tell her why I had a bad day, or even that I had a bad day at all. It was just so nice to spend time with her and laugh! Thank goodness for the angels in our lives. Thank goodness for the strength they give us to keep our heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment