About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

This conference weekend has been great for many reasons but mostly because my best friends are here with me this weekend! We have been laughing for 72 hours straight! My abs seriously ache because we've laughed so hard. Last night we went up to West Jordan to stay the night at Sabrina's and Linnea's Grandparents but we ended up getting a hotel room in Midvale instead! We stayed up until four in the morning pretty much just going crazy. We looked at wedding ideas on Pinterest for Micah! Then we finally made it back to Provo and watched movies for the rest of the evening. I was starving for something chocolate so I walked over to some brownies that we made like four days ago in celebration of Brittany catching her first boyfriend. So I walked over and started eating the brownies and then said to Britt, "Hey! These brownies are as old as your relationship." HAHA we laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment