About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Random new things I love...

Let me preface this post by saying that I am a huge nerd at heart. I have a giant thing for dorks and I love awkward stupid humor. Tonight we went to see Captain "freakin' gorgeous" America and let me just say that he is my new love. Minus the fact that he was either shirtless or wearing a skin-tight t-shirt the entire movie... I just love everything he stands for!

We started out the night by going to the BYU Hockey game! And by "we" I mean Beaves (Brittany), Topher, Ayne, and William! I absolutely love hockey. I know nothing about the game, I don't know why people get penalties and half the time I don't know where the puck went but it has got to be the most exciting sport to watch! I don't think there's anything more exciting (in the realm of sports) than seeing some guy hip check another guy into the wall and then almost get into a fight! ... call me weird but I think it's awesome. Our team was tied 2 to 2 (with Weber State) at the end of the second period when we had to leave to make it to Captain America. Hopefully we won!

One last random thought for the day - every hour I have to walk around the office that I work in and take a count of all the athletes in the center. So yesterday I was walking around and Daniel Sorensen (one of BYU's Football Players) is walking a little in front of me. He turns around and does a double take and then he says, "Oh! Hello!" with a smile on his face! I was so shocked that it took me a couple seconds to process the fact that he could actually see me and then I said, "Hey!" AND THEN HE ASKED ME HOW I WAS DOING! I was so taken aback that I just walked away without answering... And then... as delayed a reaction as I could possibly have had, I realized that he was still talking to me! All I could think of was, "Why am I socially inept?"

My social ineptitude would best be described from a movie clip entitled Superstar...



1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post :) Thanks for the inspiring words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete