About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Friday, January 27, 2012

New Music

I've started building up my musical library. I just bought Lungs by Florence and the Machine and a Grace Potter & the Nocturnals album. Definitely my new favorite albums. Florence and the Machine is very creative. I would dare to say that some of her songs are on the same caliber of depressing as Evanescence but she does it better in my opinion. Grace Potter & the Nocturnals is awesome. I feel like their sound is a revival of oldies rock/blues with an urban edge. I could be way of base, but that's how I would describe it.

Nothing like good music to start off the weekend :).


No comments:

Post a Comment