About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Why Are Your Pants Down?

I have to preface this post with: I believe this is the most inappropriate post I've ever written. However, I am pleased to say that it is at the expense of my best friend. I apologize ahead of time if this post creates offense in any way.

Brittany and I are going through a One Tree Hill phase. It's pretty hard core. We can't get homework done or go to sleep without watching at least two episodes... I believe that's called an addiction.

It is now two in the morning and me and Brittany just finished watching another episode. She was getting off my bed and made the most contorted face I've ever seen on her. She then proceeded to explain that her bruise hurt so bad she had to fart. We were laughing so hard that we couldn't breathe! I finally looked down at her on the ground and her pants were down around her ankles! I didn't know what to do so I just laughed even harder while asking her what in the heck her pants were doing. She told me she wanted to look at the bruise on her knee and justified her action by saying, "I couldn't pull my pants up because they were too skinny so I had to pull them down!" The funny thing was that she immediately told me I had to blog about this and said, "You're such a good writer, people are going to feel as though they were in your bedroom and saw my pants around my ankles!... At least I had underwear on." At two thirty in the morning I desperately hope I have conveyed this event to its full hilarity.

Goodnight World. May your dreams be filled with fully clothed people.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this and was instantly brought back to this moment. I love you and all the fun memories we have together!! May the memory making never end!! :)

    ReplyDelete