About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Miss Beaves

Ohio is still great. I started reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I love it! It's really great so far. I finished reading Plain Truth by Jodi Piccoult and I really liked it. I definitely recommend the book to everyone. It was the first Jodi Piccoult book I've read and I can't wait to read more of her stuff.

I bought Beaves her Christmas present yesterday and I'm pretty sure she's going to be so excited she might poop her pants! But I can't reveal any of my secrets online yet because she reads my blog haha, sorry Brittany!

My mom and sisters will be here in a half an hour, I'm so excited!

I miss Beaves! This is the first time we've been away from each other in six months! I feel like my right arm is missing. It feels weird. I miss you, Beaves!

(I recently discovered Jim Gaffigan. Here's a clip I think is absolutely hilarious! Beaves, this is so funny. I think of you when I watch it!)


1 comment:

  1. I miss you MORST! and I can't wait to see you in a couple days!!

    ReplyDelete