About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Denny's

So Beaves, Sean and I went to Denny's this afternoon and the placemats had this activity where you fill in the blank with words you make up and then you read the whole story and laugh hysterically. So Sean was giving us the clues to the word Beaves and I needed to give him so the story would make sense. Here's what we came up with:

Dear Santa,
Is it freezing at the Chile? It's toasty here inside Denny's. I know I already danced you my wish list, but now I farted all these delicious holiday treats and I'd like to add nasty Red Velvet Pancake Puppies. Sure, a G.I. Joe is great, but it doesn't beat Arthur's Christmas Cookie Pancakes. And, I'd love a cute underpants to hike, but the new holiday additions to the Build Your Own Grand Slam will keep me clumsy. I know you've got tons of your mom to do so I'll let you go. Say butt to the elves for me. 
Love and Cookies,
Midge and Beaves


We were laughing so hard it was ridiculous! Slightly inappropriate but it was still funny :).

Today was generally uneventful but I am going on a blind date on Saturday :D. Katelyn, who is my very best friend back from middle school, set me up with this guy her date is roommates with so we're all going to the Basketball Game, then out to eat, and then walking Temple Square to see the lights! Needless to say, I am very excited! Also on Saturday I'm going to see my big sister and her baby! I can't wait to see them :).

More to come on Saturday, stay tuned haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment