About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Many Few Things

Well... my date on Saturday was... interesting. We'll leave it at that :)

I turn 19 in exactly one month. Can't wait to not feel any different. Finals begin next week for everyone on BYU campus except for me! I am taking my first final in an hour and a half. Awesome. I ended up twenty minutes late for my Stats class so I just skipped it. Smart? Eh... probably not but I told myself I would study for my final today. So naturally I decided to blog first. Smart? Definitely entertaining.

I was looking at Graduate Programs today because it dawned on me that I'm nearly half way done with my undergrad already. Weird, huh? I really want to go into Marriage and Family Therapy so I was researching top MFT programs in the U.S. Did you know that BYU is #2 in the entire nation for the most accredited Marriage and Family Therapy Schools? How amazing is that! And these aren't old statistics, it's just from 2010. It was a testimony to now more than ever that God has a plan for my life and I am exactly where I need to be. Sorry, I still can't get over that, it's just too cool to me! I'm meeting with my LDS Marriage and Family professor today to discuss a career in MFT. He owns his own MFT practice here in Utah and I'm very excited to hear what advice he has to offer.

Things are looking up in the near future... and by near I mean next Wednesday when I finally finish all of my finals. Just gotta keep my head on straight until then. We'll see what happens, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment