About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ohio

Ohio is great! The flight was agonizing, but what flight isn't? I can't wait for my mom and sisters to get here. I haven't seen them in a whole year. It hardly seems possible. I'm sure Jules is probably almost as tall as me and Jiggy probably is as tall as me. Weird. I can't believe that in less than two weeks it will be 2012. Hey, isn't that supposed to be the end of the world? Better make the most of it then right?

Can't wait for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment