About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Bachelorette is Back!

The Bachelorette is back! Check out my new page for this summer's season of Emily's whirl wind romance. I know so many people hate this show, I used to be one of them. But I finally succumbed last year to the Bachelorette's journey to find true love. Why do I like the Bachelorette so much? I think the more important question is, why do I like love stories so much?! That's what the Bachelorette is! A whirl wind love story. Sure, it may not be traditional, it's filled with drama, it's definitely a modern approach to love... but it's exciting and fun and every season I'm reminded that following your heart is the only way to navigate through the obstacles love throws in our way. Happy Husband-Hunting, Emily!

Can't wait for next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment