About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Stroke of Luck

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe we have a winner. After a couple grueling years of awkward dates, failed attempts and embarrassing moments... I am going on a second date. His name is Josh. I cannot wait to go out again! We'll see if my stroke of luck proves to be a winning streak :).

Other than that, things are going great in El Mirage. I love spending time with my grandparents and laughing with my cousins about Richard Babcock. I'm enjoying the heat and love the palm trees! I haven't been able to enjoy a good sunset yet, but maybe there's a good one coming this week. My sisters should be here in a couple of weeks to spend some time here as well! Although I know that there are life-stressors that I cannot shake, I'm feeling calm and continuing in the knowledge that all things will work out in the end.

I'd say this summer is a season of luck, a changing tide, a chance to escape and enjoy some of life's happiness I've seemed to forgotten.

 Me and Cousin Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment