About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
Welcome to "Miss Mighty Midge" - A place I can share a piece of my heart with the world. Blogging is my joy. I'm a college student trying to carve myself a place in life. I'm small, funny, passionate, and a little shy. Welcome to the stories of my life...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Karma

I'm thinking that I'm working some seriously good karma in my freshly painted lavender toes here. I am actually going on two dates this week. I know, right?! That is more than I had all last semester... pathetic. I know. Don't judge me.

My cousin and I are going shopping for a killer date outfit in a few days. Can't wait! I'm thinking neutral colors (don't want to be overbearing), skinny ankle jeans with a creamy flowy tunic, printed flats and a bold colored clutch. ... But I'm open to trying something slightly bolder... We shall see :).

The following clip best describes my emotions at this exact moment:


2 comments:

  1. Love the clip and love you! Wish I was there to go shopping with you. It sounds like fun! Have a blast on those dates. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow up, please! how were they???

    ReplyDelete